Stay at The Historic Benner Mansion
The Historic Benner Mansion wants your stay to be as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Private, spacious bathrooms
- Queen-size premium mattresses and linens
- On-site parking
- Complimentary wireless
- Flat-screen TV with complimentary full cable
- Central and room air conditioning
- All day food buffet featuring premium brands
Located in the heart of Allentown, the third largest city in Pennsylvania, immediate not only to routes 78, 309 and 22 but also walk-able to three of Allentown's nationally renowned parks, a world class city library, the Allentown symphony, Allentown Art Museum, America on Wheels, Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum, regionally famous micro brewery and pub Allentown Brew Works and Zion's Church — Home to the Liberty Bell during the Revolutionary War.